Businesses in all industry sectors have faced difficult challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic and have had to make considerable changes in order to survive. Managed Service Providers (MSPs) have similarly had to adjust their business practices in response to the pandemic, and while some have struggled there have been several success stories.
Overall, the Channel has demonstrated considerable strength and resilience and some MSPs have discovered that COVID-19 has created opportunities that have allowed them to gain significant growth momentum and they are thriving post-lockdown.
MVP Growthfest – June 23, 2020
MVP Growthfest on June 23, 2020 is a must-attend virtual event for MSPs. During the 3-hour event you will find out how you can adjust your business to accelerate growth and thrive during these extremely challenging times.
The event is being headlined by an interview with 3-time NBA MVP Earvin “Magic” Johnson Jr., who will explain how his success in basketball was only possible by overcoming major challenges, and how tenacity and his commitment to community have been instrumental in his success.
MVP Growthfest celebrates the energy that powers growth and the drive to thrive in uncertain times, and through four powerhouse panels, will explore the current state of the Channel, provide important insights, and will give actionable advice and simple steps you can take to grow your business and thrive during these difficult times.
The event will be moderated by Robert DeMarzo, SVP, Event Content and Strategy at the Channel Co., Bob Skelley, CEO of the Channel Co., and Matt Soloman, VP, Business Development, ID Agent.
15 All-Star panelists will be holding 4 sessions at the event during which they will provide advice on how to manage change to ensure success during the pandemic and beyond.
Leading with Security through Education
- Conor Madden – Sales Director, TitanHQ
- Jon Murchison – CEO, BlackPoint Cyber
- Kevin Lancaster – CEO, ID Agent & GM Security, Kaseya
- Jessvin Thomas – President & CTO, SKOUT
Managing Through Change
- Dan Wensley – CEO, Warranty Master
- Joe Alapat – CEO & Founder, Liongard
- Ryan Walsh – Chief Channel Officer, Pax8
Establishing Trust in the New Normal
- Dave Goldie – Vice President of Channel, Cytracom
- Ted Roller – Channel Chief, ConnectBooster
- Andra Hedden – CMO, Marketopia
- Frank DeBenedetto – Founder, AudIT
Leading & Accelerating through the Recovery
- Tim Conkle – Founder, The 20
- Dennis O’Connell – Vice President, Taylor Business Group
- Ted Roller – Channel Chief, Zomentum
Advance registration is required