Anti-phishing and security awareness training company KnowBe4 has updated its library of training content, available through the KnowBe4 ModStore.
The update sees its 26-language 15-minute Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training (KMSAT) course refreshed, and a new 25-minute KMSAT training course released.
The 15-minute KMSAT course has been developed to give maximum benefit in the shortest possible time frame. Not only is the short training course easy to fit into the working day, the points raised in these shorter training courses are more likely to be retained by employees. The training course covers the common methods of phishing, ransomware, spear-phishing, spam and advanced persistent threats.
The latest round of updates to the content library also sees the KnowBe4 Ransomware and Creating Strong Passwords training courses translated into a further 20 languages.
Other updates include:
- The release of version 1.1.16 of PAB
- New Facebook, Netflix, and Office 365 Landing Pages added to System Landing Pages.
- The addition of AwareGo training material to its library
- Enhancement of tabs that display email templates
- The Phish Alert Button CVS download has been added to the KnowBe4 console dashboard, which also shows the total number of simulated/non-simulated emails reported
- A new video explaining how employees can get started with KnowBe4 security awareness training
KnowBe4 will also be refreshing several other training courses throughout February to ensure they are kept up to date and include information on the latest threats and new tactics being used by cybercriminals to gain access to business networks.
The 2018 versions of the company’s Security Awareness, Social Engineering Red Flags, Common Threats, Danger Zone, Social Engineering Micro Module, Mobile Device Security, CEO Fraud, and Your Role: Internet Security and You training courses will be updated in February. KnowBe4 will also be releasing its Mobile Device Security and CEO Fraud training courses in an additional 20 languages.